Comprico is chosen as managing partner in the implementation of a fully automated multi level shuttle system with inbound conveyor system multiple Robotic devices all controlled by WMS Software (Invar IWS). This project is being implemented for one of the wolds biggest furniture manufacturer in a stores/warehouse in the Lisbon Area.
We are exited! Comprico is currently managing the implementation of a fully automated multi level shuttle system “Advance Rover” which is fed by a 4 lane Inbound Conveyor system with 2 Robots and is being controlled by WMS Software (Invar IWS). This project is being implemented for one of the wolds biggest furniture manufacturer in a stores/warehouse in the Los Angeles Area.
We are excited to be part of Invar Systems new warehousing projects for their client based in Idaho and North Dakota, USA.
- The project in Boise, Idaho consists of 8 aisle high bay AS/RS warehouse, Advance shuttle systems and a WMC by Invar Systems.
- The project in Grand Forks, North Dakota consists of 5 aisle high bay AS/RS warehouse, Advance shuttle systems and a WMC by Invar Systems.
Comprico will be responsible for the site management, the integration of AS/RS and conveying systems and onsite coordination of 3rd party suppliers and a on-time hand over to the customer.
This Project will be ongoing from summer 2019 way until end of 2021. Read more about this project HERE
January 2019 has brought us to Italy to this exciting contract which involved the complete overhaul/retrofit of aisle equipment and Omega motor drive unit of a Qty 4 crane AS/RS operated by a multinational farm equipment supplier.
The AS/RS consists of 4 TGW Stratus built in 2002 equipped with Siemens controls. The high speed cranes were retrofitted with new omega drive units, new drive belt system, new power rails full length and new current collectors.
The contract successfully completed on time and ensures the customer many more years of reliable production.
We are happy to work with “Knapp Inc” to support their Customer “Tiffany & Co” in Whippany NJ. This engagement involves the seasonal support of Tiffany’s eCommerce Customer fulfillment center.
- Onsite support of high output logistic operation in 2018 eCommerce Christmas Holiday season.
- AS/RS installed by Knapp incl. TGW Stratus and Commissioner and Knapp Conveying system.
- In July 2018 COMPRICO performed Maintenance of new generation AS/RS high speed crane systems and new generation Shuttle systems operated by a renown client (Electronic Parts) in Lodz, Poland.
- In August 2018 COMPRICO performed Maintenance of AS/RS high speed crane systems operated by a renown client (Bulk Solids) in Wels, Austria.
We established maintenance contracts in cooperation with general contractor and sub contractors.
For more information please click here: PROJECTS
Ongoing onsite integration support of installation of fully automated warehouse incl. ASRS (Dambach) installation of 5 cranes at clients site in North Carolina.